This site currently consists of articles on things that I happen to have researched, for one reason or another.
Each of these was initially written as a set of notes for my own reference, so they are accurate, but not necessarily complete.
- Computer Security Fundamentals
- Linux and UNIX Security Features
- Securing a Linux System
- Managing Systems with Ansible
- Monitoring and Self-Healing Services with Monit
- Configuring nginx
- Linux Remote Desktop Access with VNC
- Enabling Remote Access to MySQL
- Notes on MySQL
- Using PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu
- Getting Started with Apache Derby (Java DB)